Classroom Procedures for Mr. Brucker's Class
1. Be prepared for class. This means have all materials ready for class: notebook, pencil, completed assignments that are due.
2. Be a focused student, not a disruptive student. Get the most
from your learning by following directions and allow other
students to do the same.
3. Contribute effectively in group situations. Find your role and
do your best to make a group effort a success.
4. Check in with Mr. Brucker the morning after an absence to
find out what you missed.
5. Be Positive! Come to class with an attitude that will let you
achieve the maximum each and every day.
*In addition to these classroom procedures, all students are expected to follow all guidelines outlined in the Student Handbook.